Pure fresh sprout mixture of: broccoli, daikon radish, red radish, watercress, kale, mustard and cabbage. Selected High Actives Seeds. Unique sprouting and harvesting. Advanced freeze-drying technology. Microbial free. No excipients. 120 capsules per bottle. 700 mg per capsule.
- Green Technology for highest phytonutrient potential.
- Pure mixture of broccoli sprouts, daikon radish sprouts, red radish sprouts, watercress sprouts, kale sprouts, mustard sprouts, and cabbage sprouts; yielding typically 10,000 ppm glucosinolates.
- The human body has an internal system in place to scavenge free radicals- the Antioxidant Defense System. It is driven by a group of genes that transcribe the powerful Phase 2 Proteins (P2P).
- P2Ps play a major role in the protection of neural, stem and endothelial cells, in detoxification and in cancer prevention. Their ample expression is important for the reduction of oxidative stress throughout the body and for prevention of diseases associated with extended oxidative stress.
- The Cruciferous Sprouts Complex combination of sprouts powerfully stimulates the genetic expression of these critically important protective enzymes. There are approximately twenty P2Ps; enzymes such as quinone reductase, glutathione transferase, epoxide hydrolase and heme oxygenase.
- Quinone reductase is commonly used to measure tested materials ability to induce P2P. Recent tests have shown the Cruciferous Sprouts Complex has the ability to stimulate QR activity in human peripheral blood cells.
- Panaoxonase 1 (PON1) is a human blood enzyme directly associated with reduction of oxidized LDL (oxLDL)- a very dangerous free radicals (ROS). The more PON1 in the blood, the less oxLDL. Tests confirm that the Cruciferous Sprout Complex stimulates the liver’s expression into the blood of PON1, thereby reducing oxLDL levels on the average by 69%.
- Cholesteryl Ester Transfer Protein (CETP) is an enzyme that when found in high amounts in the blood is associated with low levels of good cholesterol- HDL. Tests demonstrate that the constituents in the Cruciferous Sprouts Complex reduces CETP expression by liver cells, thereby lowering CETP levels in the blood, resulting in the increase of HDL blood levels. In our tests HDL levels were increased on the average by 29% in one month.
- Phase 2 Liver Detox is governed by the Phase 2 Enzymes. The Cruciferous Sprouts Complex in human clinical trials has demonstrated the ability increase liver cell output of P2Ps on the average by 2.6 times in 20 days.
- Serving size- 2 to 4 capsules BID, taken away from food.
- No filler, flowing agents or excipients of any kind.