15.75 billion cfu/cap of certified strains of Traditional Bulgarian pedigreed probiotic with Therapeutic Foods in a synbiotic formula containing B. longum, B. infantis, L. casei, L. acidophilus, L. helveticus, L. bulgaricus (multi-strain) and S. thermophilus (multi-strain) along with Supernatant (inactive probiotic cell populations of L. bulgaricus and S. thermophilus and their metabolites) plus inulin (derived from chicory root fiber).
Advanced freeze-drying technology. 60 caps/bottle. 500 mg/cap.
- Microbiome Technology makes possible the production of hardy and viable pedigreed strains of pure cultures of Traditional Bulgarian probiotics, which are standardized referenced material with molecular identity confirmed routinely by DNA sequencing.
- Supernatant Synbiotic Formula was developed to address the mounting problem of life threatening hospital generated infections (nosocomal infections) from organisms such as C. difficele, Staph aureus, Klebseilla, and vancomycin-resistant Enterococcus faecium.
- Supernatant Synbiotic Formula is a combination of:
- Traditional Bulgarian probiotic strains of B. longum, B. infantis, L. casei, L. acidophilus, L. helveticus, L. bulgaricus (multi-strain), S. thermophilus (multi-strain). 15.75 billion colony forming units (cfu) per 500mg vegetarian capsule.
- Supernatant is a combination of inactive probiotic cell populations of Traditional Bulgarian strains of Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Streptococcus thermophilus, andBifidobacteria, and metabolite from the process of fermentation that includes lactic acids, amino acids, folates, bacterocines, bio-surfactants and various beneficial enzymes such as bile salts hydrolase and lactase.
- Inulin derived from organic chicory root, functioning as a prebiotic, and conveys many health benefits.
- The Traditional Bulgarian strains of L. acidophilus, L. casei, L. helveticus, B. infantis and B. longum were chosen to suppressC. diff in the large intestines of humans suffering from ulcerative colitis. The strains were found to be the best amongst 50 others that were tested to manage C. diff infection.
- The Supernatant Synbiotic Traditional Bulgarian strains:
- Colonize the GI tract, thereby protecting the membrane from colonization by pathogenic bacteria including C. difficile.
- Promote the production of short-chain fatty acids as a byproduct of the fermentation of inulin by Bifidobacterium. This reduces the intestinal pH and creates an unfavorable environment for C. difficile. Short chain fatty acids are also known to be the main nutritive energy source for the enterocytes. Increased production of short chain fatty acids improves the overall integrity of the GI tract membrane, tightening up cell junctions.
- Release antibacterial substances such as bacteriocines, which suppress the growth of pathogenic bacteria.
- Produce metabolic substances such as vitamins, folic acid, folates, amino acids and enzymes.
- Provide immunogenicity that helps regulate the immune responses during CDAD.
- Activates a highly preferable, non-specific healthy immune response.
- Catalyzes a rapid healthy activation of cell-mediated immune response components (Th1 and Th2) and blood serum antibodies (B cells).
- Stimulate healthy production of mucins for the protection of the GI tracts lining cells.
- Increase the absorption of liquids (decreasing symptoms of diarrhea) and minerals including sodium, which is responsible for watery stools.
- Lower blood pressure through ACE inhibition by the metabolite and L. helveticus.
- Supernatant contains selected inactive cell populations of Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Streptococcus thermophilus and Bifidobacteria, as well as metabolic substances such as lactic acids, amino acids, folates, bacteriocines, bio-surfactants, enzymes (BSH-bile salts hydrolyze, lactase) and immune-stimulating substances. Recent research has shown that the inactive whole bacterial cells and metabolites in Supernatant are extremely effective in maintaining many aspects of human health.
- The Inactive cells of Lactobacillus, Streptococcus and Bifidobacteria strains: Act as antigens in the human gastrointestinal tract and providing formation of specific healthy cell-mediated immune responses.
- The Metabolic substances:
- Promote maintenance of healthy blood pressure through inhibition of Angiotensin Converting Enzyme (ACE).
- The primary function of Angiotensin Converting Enzyme (ACE) is to help regulate arterial pressure by converting angiotensin I to angiotensin II.
- Angiotensin I by itself is inactive, but when converted by ACE to the active form, angiotensin II, it causes narrowing of the small blood vessels in tissues, resulting in an increase in blood pressure (hypertension).
- High activity or concentration of ACE in the bloodstream generates more angiotensin II, which makes it a marker for cardiovascular and respiratory disease.
- Angiotensin II also stimulates aldosterone, a hormone that causes hypertension.
- Supernatant inhibits ACE activity.
- Induce a highly preferable, non-specific, healthy immune response.
- Promotes rapid healthy activation of cell-mediated immune response components (Th1 and Th2) and blood serum antibodies (B cells). The formation of the blood serum antibodies is the main advantage of these substances.
- The multi-directional and synergistic activity of lactic acids, amino acids, folates (Vitamin B), bacteriocines, bio-surfactants and enzymes is indispensable for the healthy function of the human gastrointestinal tract.
- No filler, flowing agents or excipients of any kind.